Conferences and Speeches
TEI Federal Chapter Meeting: Executive Compensation Update
November 08, 2018
|08:30 AM - 12:00 PM ET|
Join us for this Tax Executives Institute event sponsored by Morgan Lewis.
PROPOSED TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Section 162(m) changes and grandfather rules
- Fringe benefit changes in TCJA to exclusions (moving expenses, bicycle benefits, and employee gifts/award programs)
- Deduction changes in the TCJA – business-related entertainment, food and beverages (including company cafeterias, coffee and doughnuts), commuting expenses (except for safety), settlement agreements with NDA provisions, and employees’ personal business deductions (and derivative effect on clawbacks)
- Payroll tax audits – company cafeterias, gifts/ awards; emergency child care, gyms/massages, financial planning/tax return preparation, settlement agreements, refunds of tax overpayments under equalization agreements, and penalties for late-deposits of payroll taxes
- State-level payroll audits for companies
(and audits of individual executives)
- Deduction Audits – bonus accruals, parachutes, 162(m) for cash and noncash benefits
Registration and Breakfast | 8:30– 9:00 am
Program | 9:00 am–12:00 pm
Conference Fee: $50 – cash or check, payable at the registration desk.
Please contact Ray Gwydir.
CLE credit: CLE credit in NY, NJ (via reciprocity), and CT is pending approval and Continuing Education Credit (CPE) is available.