Please join Morgan Lewis International Trade and Economic Sanctions group for an informative webinar discussing anti-money laundering.
Topics to be discussed will include:
- Who is required by law to have an anti-money laundering policy and protocol?
- Who is not legally required to have an anti-money laundering policy and protocol, but should have one anyway?
- Should my company's approach to anti-money laundering compliance be US-centered or global?
- What are the components of an anti-money laundering program?
- To what extent should anti-money laundering compliance programs deal with country sanctions and sanctioned persons?
- Who should be responsible for anti-money laundering compliance?
- What reporting issues should be addressed in an anti-money laundering compliance program?
Margaret M. Gatti
Monday, November 5, 2012
1:00-2:00 pm ET