Morgan Lewis is pleased to announce that we are co-hosting US Nuclear Regulation Basics (NRC 101) with EUCI. Join us in Washington, DC, as our energy lawyers and other experts present an overview of nuclear regulation in the United States and bring attendees up to date on the latest regulatory changes.
- How NRC regulates existing reactor licensees
- How NRC and the Navy imposes its regulatory requirements on users of nuclear materials
- How NRC evaluates licensee performance
- How new power plants, including advanced reactors, and other fuel cycle facilities are licensed
- How nuclear technology and material exports are regulated