US Export Controls cover not only exports of goods, but also exports of technology. An export of technology may take different forms, including the following:
- Emails or other releases or disclosures of US technology to foreign nationals outside the US
- Emails or other releases or disclosures of US technology to foreign nationals inside the US (including foreign national employees)
- Uploading US technology for cloud storage to servers outside the US
- Backing up outside the US any US technology that has been uploaded to US cloud service providers
- Downloading in foreign countries US technology that has been uploaded to US servers or transferred to backup servers outside the US
What do US technology companies need to know and do to ensure compliance with US export controls?
Please join us over breakfast and a cup of coffee for a presentation on export controls.
Please contact Iris Q. Jacinto at firstname.lastname@example.org.