Morgan Lewis partner Thomas A. Linthorst will present on "Independent Contractors: Strategies for Reducing Risk" at this New Jersey Law Journal In-House Counsel CLE Seminar.
Mr. Linthorst's presentation will be discuss:
- An overview of engagements and relationships that fall within the broad purview of "independent contractors"
- An update on legal developments involving independent contractors
- An overview of current efforts by governmental authorities to crack down on alleged misclassification of workers as independent contractors
- Strategies for structuring work relationships to support an independent contractor classification
- Strategies for mitigating risk where the independent contractor classification may remain subject to question
Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Greenacres Country Club
2170 Lawrence Road
Please see event details for CLE credit information.