Hot Topics in Employee Benefits: What We’re Seeing – March 2016
View the presentation >>
March 10, 2016
Please join us for the 16th installment of our What We’re Seeing webinar series, featuring updates on hot topics and trends that you should follow. This webinar will focus on important developments regarding employee benefits and executive compensation.
12:00 pm: Health and Welfare
- 2017 Affordable Care Act (ACA) issues that may require revising existing health plan design, pricing, reimbursement, credit, and opt-out approaches
12:15 pm: Fiduciary Considerations
- The DOL’s fiduciary rule is expected soon: What should you be thinking about now?
- Some hope for plan sponsors in stock drop cases: The US Supreme Court’s decision in Amgen, Inc. v. Harris
12:30 pm: Plan Sponsor Considerations
- Recent IRS guidance on midyear amendments to safe harbor 401(k) plans
- Proposed regulations on closed defined benefit plans and nondiscrimination testing
- The DOL's publicized initiative investigating the benefit payment practices of defined benefit plans
12:45 pm: Executive Compensation
12:55 pm: Fringe Benefits & Payroll Tax
- The IRS’s efforts to recharacterize business travel expenses as taxable wages
1:05 pm: Multiemployer Plans
- Post-MPRA developments for multiemployer pension plans
For more information about this webinar, please contact Olive To at email@example.com
CLE credit: CLE credit in CA, FL, IL, NJ (via reciprocity), NY, PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval.