Morgan Lewis Seminars
Executive Compensation Challenges
|08:30 AM - 10:30 AM ET|
Executive and director compensation present new challenges each year. Join our distinguished panel from Korn Ferry and Morgan Lewis for an insider’s look at CEO pay in 2018, director compensation hot buttons, and a preview of the challenges ahead. Learn from the Korn Ferry 2018 CEO Compensation Study how the largest US companies changed their pay practices in 2018 and which of these changes are here to stay.
- Design trends for 2019 and 2020 executive compensation
- How companies are addressing the Section 162(m) changes made by the 2017 Tax Act
- Director compensation best practices
- Clawback design in 2019
- 2019 proxy disclosure and ISS issues
- Excise tax on executive compensation of nonprofits, and how that tax affects company foundations
- Irv Becker | Korn Ferry, Vice Chairman, Executive Pay & Governance
- Erin Randolph-Williams | Morgan Lewis, Of Counsel
- Mims Maynard Zabriskie | Morgan Lewis, Partner
Please contact Luke Lacey.
CLE credit: CLE credit in NY, PA, VA, and NJ (via reciprocity) is pending approval.