Data privacy regulations continue to be a hot topic in Russia as businesses become more digitally driven and cross-border data transfers grow exponentially.
Join us as we discuss the global context and trends for 2020 with a focus on Russian law.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Recent enforcement practice of the Russian Data Protection Authority (Roskomnadzor)
- Five critical steps to make for compliance with Russian data privacy law
- Consents and other grounds for data processing
- New laws and legislative initiatives in the data privacy field
- Localization rules: view from Roskomnadzor