SINGAPORE, February 24, 2016: Leading legal directory publisher Chambers & Partners has released its 2016 Chambers Asia-Pacific guide recognizing 13 Morgan Lewis lawyers as leaders in their fields and identifying 11 of the firm’s practices as among the region’s finest based on comprehensive feedback and recommendations from corporate counsel.
Chambers rankings assess technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, and commitment and are mostly based on extensive feedback gathered from thousands of lawyers and their clients all over the world in addition to the conduct of extensive independent research.
In addition to the individual and practice rankings garnered by Morgan Lewis in the competitive 2016 guide, Suet-Fern Lee, managing partner of the firm’s Singapore office, will also be recognized with a Lifetime Achievement Award at the Chambers Asia-Pacific Awards on April 8 in Singapore.
Chambers Asia-Pacific 2016 Rankings
- Kelvin Aw, Recognized Practitioner, Construction (Singapore)
- Timothy Cooke, Recognized Practitioner, Dispute Resolution: Arbitration (Singapore)
- Justyn Jagger, Insurance (Singapore)
- Suet-Fern Lee, Corporate/M&A (Singapore)
- Bernard Lui, Capital Markets (Singapore)
- Joo Khin Ng, Capital Markets (Singapore)
- Klara Nurgaziyeva, Recognized Practitioner, Energy & Natural Resources (Kazakhstan) and Corporate & Finance (Kazakhstan)
- Aset Shyngyssov, Corporate & Finance (Kazakhstan) and Energy & Natural Resources (Kazakhstan)
- Wendy Tan, Shipping: Domestic: Litigation (Singapore)
- Christopher Wells, Investment Funds: Registered Foreign Lawyers (Tokyo)
- Wai Ming Yap, Gaming & Gambling (Singapore) and Corporate/M&A (Singapore)
- Lian Seng Yap, Corporate/M&A (Singapore)
- Daniel Yong, Investment Funds (Singapore)
- Banking & Finance: Domestic (Singapore)
- Capital Markets: Domestic (Singapore)
- Corporate/M&A: Domestic (Singapore)
- Corporate & Finance (Kazakhstan)
- Dispute Resolution (Kazakhstan)
- Dispute Resolution: Arbitration (Singapore)
- Dispute Resolution: Litigation (Singapore)
- Energy & Natural Resources (Kazakhstan)
- Investment Funds (Tokyo)
- Projects & Energy: Domestic (Singapore)
- Restructuring & Insolvency: Domestic (Singapore)
Morgan Lewis Stamford LLC is a Singapore law corporation affiliated with Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP.