Dodd-Frank Act: Are You Ready?
September 13, 2012
Morgan Lewis held a webinar analyzing how energy industry market participants may be impacted by the Dodd-Frank Act's regulatory obligations and what companies can do to comply.
During our webinar, we discussed the following:
- What the CFTC considers to be a swap (and why it matters)
- What it means to be a swap dealer or a major swap participant
- How to analyze whether you are a swap dealer or a major swap participant
- How to apply the CFTC's final rule on position limits
- What it means to be an "end-user"
- How to determine whether you are an "end-user"
- Applicable compliance deadlines