Morgan Lewis is proud to present a nine-part podcast recording from our May 2, 2013 conference, Advanced Topics in Hedge Fund Practices.
Morgan Lewis partners, Jedd Wider and Robert Mendelson chaired this nine-panel, in-depth discussion of U.S. and international advanced hedge fund topics focusing on manager and investor perspectives.
In Part 3, Jedd Wider, Louis Singer, and Christopher Dlutowski discuss the current hedge fund terms and conditions environment from the perspective of institutional investors and hedge fund managers.
- Part 1: Enforcement Trends and Issues
- Part 2: Regulatory and Inspection Priorities for Private Fund Advisers
- Part 4: Investor Relations and Finder Activity: When is it Brokerage?
- Part 5: Swaps Regulation is Here
- Part 6: Lessons of Litvak: The Trade Negotiation Process
- Part 7: JOBS Act, AIFMD and Current Tax Issues
- Part 8: Trading and Investment Practices Developments Affecting Hedge Funds
- Part 9: FCPA — Ethical Issues for Hedge Fund Lawyers and Compliance Professionals