Morgan Lewis is proud to present a fifteen-part podcast recording from our June 13, 2017, tenth anniversary Advanced Topics in Hedge Fund Practices Conference.
Morgan Lewis partners Jedd Wider and Timothy Levin chaired this in-depth discussion of US and international advanced hedge fund topics focusing on manager and investor perspectives.
In Part 7, David Sirignano and Amy Kroll will discuss the current trading and investment practices relevant to hedge funds.
- Part 1: Enforcement Trends and Issues
- Part 2: Regulatory and Examination Priorities for Private Fund Advisers
- Part 3: Latest Updates on Hedge Fund Terms
- Part 4: Changes in Research Practices
- Part 5: Hedge Fund Trends and Seed Investments
- Part 6: EMEA Funds Landscape
- Part 8: Asia Funds Landscape
- Part 9: Direct Lending
- Part 10: Cybersecurity Update: Trends and Issues
- Part 11: Basics of M&A Transactions Involving Hedge Fund Managers
- Part 12: Manager and Cayman Island Director Issues
- Part 13: Derivatives Update
- Part 14: ERISA and Tax Update
- Part 15: Current Enforcement Priorities: Insider Trading and the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act