Morgan Lewis is proud to present a fifteen-part podcast recording from our June 13, 2017, tenth anniversary Advanced Topics in Hedge Fund Practices Conference.
Morgan Lewis partners Jedd Wider and Timothy Levin chaired this in-depth discussion of US and international advanced hedge fund topics focusing on manager and investor perspectives.
In Part 12, Jedd Wider, Patrick Head from Maples and Calder, and Abali Hoilett from Maples Fiduciary will discuss certain Cayman Island legal issues pertaining to hedge fund managers and Cayman Island Directors.
- Part 1: Enforcement Trends and Issues
- Part 2: Regulatory and Examination Priorities for Private Fund Advisers
- Part 3: Latest Updates on Hedge Fund Terms
- Part 4: Changes in Research Practices
- Part 5: Hedge Fund Trends and Seed Investments
- Part 6: EMEA Funds Landscape
- Part 7: Trading and Investment Practices Affecting Hedge Funds
- Part 8: Asia Funds Landscape
- Part 9: Direct Lending
- Part 10: Cybersecurity Update: Trends and Issues
- Part 11: Basics of M&A Transactions Involving Hedge Fund Managers
- Part 13: Derivatives Update
- Part 14: ERISA and Tax Update
- Part 15: Current Enforcement Priorities: Insider Trading and the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act