Morgan Lewis presentd the Sixth Annual Advanced Topics in Hedge Fund Practices Conference: Manager and Investor Perspectives. The event featured an in-depth discussion of US and international advanced hedge fund topics.
The discussion included the following:
- Developments in enforcement and litigation
- Swaps regulation
- Trading practices and investment positions
- Evolving terms in manager and investor relations
- JOBS Act, AIFMD, and FATCA issues
- Regulatory and inspection priorities for advisors
- Ethical issues for the in-house hedge fund lawyer
Morgan Lewis is proud to present a nine-part podcast recording from our May 2, 2013 conference, Advanced Topics in Hedge Fund Practices.
- Part 1: Enforcement Trends and Issues
- Part 2: Regulatory and Inspection Priorities for Private Fund Advisers
- Part 3: Current Hedge Fund Environment: Institutional Investor and Manager Perspectives
- Part 4: Investor Relations and Finder Activity: When is it Brokerage?
- Part 5: Swaps Regulation is Here
- Part 6: Lessons of Litvak: The Trade Negotiation Process
- Part 7: JOBS Act, AIFMD and Current Tax Issues
- Part 8: Trading and Investment Practices Developments Affecting Hedge Funds
- Part 9: FCPA - Ethical Issues for Hedge Fund Lawyers and Compliance Professionals
View the materials >