Morgan Lewis is proud to present a nine-part podcast recording from our May 2, 2013 conference, Advanced Topics in Hedge Fund Practices.
Morgan Lewis partners, Jedd Wider and Robert Mendelson chaired this nine-panel, in-depth discussion of U.S. and international advanced hedge fund topics focusing on manager and investor perspectives.
In Part 5, Michael Philipp, Thomas D'Ambrosio, and Will Iwaschuk discuss an overview of recent Swaps regulation.
- Part 1: Enforcement Trends and Issues
- Part 2: Regulatory and Inspection Priorities for Private Fund Advisers
- Part 3: Current Hedge Fund Environment: Institutional Investor and Manager Perspectives
- Part 4: Investor Relations and Finder Activity: When is it Brokerage?
- Part 6: Lessons of Litvak: The Trade Negotiation Process
- Part 7: JOBS Act, AIFMD and Current Tax Issues
- Part 8: Trading and Investment Practices Developments Affecting Hedge Funds
- Part 9: FCPA — Ethical Issues for Hedge Fund Lawyers and Compliance Professionals