- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Defined Benefit & Cash Balance Plans
- Defined Contribution Plans/401(k) Plans
- Executive & Equity Compensation; Deferred/Non-Qualified Compensation Plans
- Fiduciary & DOL Matters
- Multiemployer Plans
- Tax-Exempt & Governmental Employers
- Transactional Matters
- Health & Welfare Plans
- Healthcare Technology, Privacy & Data Security
- Life Sciences
- Privacy & Cybersecurity
- Financial Services
- Advertising, Consumer Protection, & Privacy
- Life Sciences and Healthcare
Winner, Chambers USA “Awards for Excellence” for Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation (2014)
Listed, Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation (Nationally) in Chambers USA (2014)
Listed, Labor and Employment: Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation in The Legal 500 United States (2014)
honors + affiliations
Former Chair, Philadelphia Bar Association, Pension Committee; American Bar Association, Health Law Section, Employee Benefits Interest Group
Charter Fellow, American College of Employee Benefits Counsel
Fellow, American College of Tax Counsel
Listed, Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business (2005–2014) (Band 1)
Listed, BTI Client Service All-Stars (2014)
Listed, The Best Lawyers in America (1991–2015)
Named Philadelphia Employee Benefits "Lawyer of the Year" by The Best Lawyers in America (2010)
Listed, Pennsylvania Super Lawyers (2004–2014)
Listed, Who’s Who in America; Who’s Who in American Law
- New Jersey
1701 Market St.
Philadelphia, PA 19103-2921
Robert L. Abramowitz is a partner in Morgan Lewis's Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation Practice. His practice involves counseling clients in all aspects of employee benefits law and executive compensation.
A frequent author and speaker, Mr. Abramowitz was a lecturer in law in Villanova University Law School's Graduate Tax Program from 1986 to 2001.
Mr. Abramowitz is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- Harvard Law School, 1974, J.D.
- Yale University, 1971, B.A.