Morgan Lewis in the News
Aug 06, 2014 Colbert, Clayton on Trademark Disputes (Audio), Bloomberg Law (listen here)Michael Clayton discusses high-profile trademark disputes involving Victoria’s Secret and Thomas Pink Ltd. with June Grasso and Mark Mills on Bloomberg Radio’s “Bloomberg Law.”
Aug 05, 2014 Centre of the Action, Latin Lawyer (read the article - login required)Rodrigo Dominguez Sotomayor comments on foreign investments in the Mexican oil and gas industry and Morgan Lewis’s approach to supporting clients in the region during a roundtable discussion hosted by Latin Lawyer.
Aug 01, 2014 Fourth-Year Takes on HP Argument, Pro Bono Case and Motherhood, The Legal IntelligencerAssociate Laura Hughes McNally speaks to The Legal Intelligencer about her experience arguing a case before a new court while in the later stages of pregnancy.
Aug 26, 2014 Morgan Lewis’s Chicago Labor and Employment Practice Honored by The National Law JournalThe National Law Journal named the firm’s Chicago Labor and Employment Practice a Chicago Litigation Department of the Year Honoree in a special report published Monday.
Aug 25, 2014 Morgan Lewis Represents APM Terminals North America in Sale of Pioneer U.S. Container Terminal
Morgan Lewis advised leading international port terminal operator APM Terminals North America Inc. in the sale of its state-of-the-art container terminal in Portsmouth, Virginia.
- Russia/Ukraine: Additional U.S. and EU Sanctions as of 7/31/2014
- Russia/Ukraine: Additions to the United States Sectoral Sanctions Identifications and Specially Designated Nationals Lists
- Russia/Ukraine: Status of Sanctions as of 07/1/2014
- Russia/Ukraine: Additional EU Sanctions (view PDF)
- Immigration Practice Augments Global Mobility Capabilities
- Russia/Ukraine: Additional U.S. Sanctions (view list)
- Russia/Ukraine: Status of U.S. Sanctions as of 04/04/2014
- Shelley Potente, President of the Board of the Women's Resource Center, Speaks on Q102 about Leadership Luncheon
- eData Associate Co-presents at E-Discovery Event
- eData Attorneys Present at In-House Counsel Seminar