Morgan Lewis in the News
Nov 18, 2014 New Chair Takes the Helm at Morgan Lewis, Marking a Milestone While Underscoring the Dearth of Women-Led Firms, Of CounselOf Counsel highlights Jami Wintz McKeon's McKeon’s elevation to Chair of the Firm and how it represents a major step forward for female lawyers across the country.
Oct 20, 2014 Darden Ousting: Could Your Board Be Next?, Agenda (read the article - subscription required)Business and Finance partner Keith Gottfried is quoted.
Oct 16, 2014 White House Holds Back on Ralls Appeal, The Deal Pipeline (read the article)Antitrust partner Stephen Paul Mahinka is quoted regarding the administration's decision to forgo a Supreme Court appeal.
Nov 24, 2014 Morgan Lewis Welcomes More Than 750 Lawyers, Legal Professionals and Staff from Bingham McCutchenComprising nearly 2,000 lawyers, the firm serves clients via 28 offices in the United States, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East, with an enhanced presence along the East and West Coasts of the United States.
- Morgan Lewis Continues Corporate Expansion with Addition of Timothy Corbett in London Office
- Russia/Ukraine: Additional U.S. Sanctions Against Russia
- Russia/Ukraine: Additional EU Sanctions Against Russia
- Chair-Elect Speaks on Opportunities, Challenges Facing Law Firms
- Russia/Ukraine: Additional U.S. and EU Sanctions as of 7/31/2014
- Russia/Ukraine: Additions to the United States Sectoral Sanctions Identifications and Specially Designated Nationals Lists
- Russia/Ukraine: Status of Sanctions as of 07/1/2014
- Russia/Ukraine: Additional EU Sanctions (view PDF)
- Immigration Practice Augments Global Mobility Capabilities
- Russia/Ukraine: Additional U.S. Sanctions (view list)