Watch the presentation >>
View the slides >>
Hot Topics in Employee Benefits: What We’re Seeing - December 2022
|12:00 PM - 01:00 PM ET|
|11:00 AM - 12:00 PM CT|
|09:00 AM - 10:00 AM PT|
Please join us for the next installment of our What We’re Seeing webinar series, featuring updates on hot topics and trends designed for individuals operating in the employee benefits space.
This webinar will feature important discussions on fiduciary, executive compensation, and health and welfare considerations.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Transparency in Coverage Final Rules and COVID-19 national emergency relief
- Equity compensation in a volatile stock market
- The Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation’s proposed withdrawal liability interest rate regulation
- US Department of Labor update—new environmental, social, and governance rules and new focus on defined benefit plan investing
- Status of the SECURE Act 2.0
- Expanded determination program for 403(b) plans
- IRS pre-audit correction program
CLE credit: CLE credit in CA, FL, IL, NJ (via reciprocity), NY, PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval.