View the slides >>
Reaching Net Zero Together: Transportation Decarbonization
|23 February 2023 г.|
|01:00 PM - 02:00 PM ET|
Transportation-related policies continue to evolve as climate change, clean energy, and carbon emissions remain a top government priority. Please join us for a webinar focused on the Biden administration’s blueprint for transportation decarbonization and considerations for the clean transportation transition.
Topics will include:
- An overview of the Biden administration’s blueprint and the existing state of US clean transportation policy initiatives
- Key commercial considerations for original equipment manufacturers, charge point operators, retailers, and consumers in the transition to clean passenger vehicle economy
- Existing and emerging issues in the medium and long-haul vehicle transportation sector
- Contractual considerations for the production, processing, purchase and sale of sustainable aviation fuel and clean maritime fuel
- The emerging carbon offset market and its role in a decarbonized world
CLE credit: CLE credit in CA, FL, IL, NJ (via reciprocity), NY, PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval.