Renewable Energy Investment Opportunities and Challenges in Europe
date(s):February 28, 2013 10:00 AM
- February 28, 2013 11:00 AM
Please join us for a one-hour webinar that will provide a market overview and discuss current trends in strategic and financial renewable energy investment opportunities in Europe, as well as how current challenges are being addressed.
The legal commitments made within the European Union to the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions and to renewable energy targets provide a very significant set of market opportunities for new generation capacity using renewable technologies. However, many projects face considerable financial, regulatory, and commercial challenges in implementation.
Topics will include:
- The current market situation in the main European renewable energy markets
- The effects of policy changes in the European solar, wind, and alternative energy industries
- Renewable energy investment opportunities available after the nuclear power phaseout
- Challenges faced by renewable energy investors in the new political environment
Thursday, February 28, 2013
10-11 am ET | 4-5 pm GMT
CLE credit in CA, NJ, NY, PA, and TX, is currently pending approval.