Morgan Lewis is proud to present a nine-part podcast recording from our May 2, 2013 conference, Advanced Topics in Hedge Fund Practices.
Morgan Lewis partners, Jedd Wider and Robert Mendelson chaired this nine-panel, in-depth discussion of U.S. and international advanced hedge fund topics focusing on manager and investor perspectives.
In Part 4, Robert Mendelson discusses investor relations, finder activity and issues surrounding the consideration of brokerage activity.
- Part 1: Enforcement Trends and Issues
- Part 2: Regulatory and Inspection Priorities for Private Fund Advisers
- Part 3: Current Hedge Fund Environment: Institutional Investor and Manager Perspectives
- Part 5: Swaps Regulation is Here
- Part 6: Lessons of Litvak: The Trade Negotiation Process
- Part 7: JOBS Act, AIFMD and Current Tax Issues
- Part 8: Trading and Investment Practices Developments Affecting Hedge Funds
- Part 9: FCPA — Ethical Issues for Hedge Fund Lawyers and Compliance Professionals