Morgan Lewis's International Trade and Economic Sanctions Practice presented the third and final installment of the "Anti" Webinar Series. This presentation focused on anti-boycott policies and enforcement actions.
Questions that were discussed:
- What is the scope of the US Anti-Boycott laws?
- Who enforces the US Anti-Boycott laws?
- What are some examples of prohibited boycott requests?
- How, and to whom, do I report receipt of specific boycott-related requests?
- What are the penalties for boycott violations?
- What are some recent examples of boycott-related enforcement actions?
View the presentation >
Listen to a recording of the presentation >