2018 Technology May-rathon: Benefits and Compensation: Implications of Tax Reform on Executive Compensation, Fringe Benefits, and Misconduct Settlements
|Tuesday, May 29, 2018|
|12:00 PM - 01:00 PM ET|
|09:00 AM - 10:00 AM PT|
Thoughtful employee benefits and compensation plans that fit a company and its workforce and executives are key to success. Please join us as we discuss trends in benefits and executive compensation in the wake of recent tax reform legislation.
- Section 162(m) changes and grandfather provisions
- Section 409A questions and unexpected consequences
- Changes to the tax treatment of fringe benefits
- Equity issues for private companies: stock options, RSUs, and profits interests
- Changes to the deduction rules for misconduct settlements
View the full presentation >>
For more information, contact Rosarin Watanasanticharoen.
CLE credit: CLE credit in CA, FL, IL, NJ (via reciprocity), NY, PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval.