2018 Technology May-rathon: Dubai as a Hub for MENA Tech Investment
Tuesday, 29 May 2018
10:00 am – Dubai time
2:00 pm – Singapore/Hong Kong time
2:00 am – Eastern time
Please join us to explore the status of Dubai as the MENA hub for investments in the technology sector. Our session will include an overview of the regulatory framework, Dubai smart city infrastructure, and the growing list of successful exits within the sector.
Topics will include:
- Dubai’s legal framework and key legislation governing technology entities
- An overview of the relevant “smart city” infrastructure in respect of the free trade zones available
- Regional technology ecosystems and the role of Dubai as an enabler
- Consideration of the key employment law issues and how companies can attract talent
- Successful exit stories: Aramex; Talabat; Maktoob and Souq
Please contact Yvonne Chimiczewski.