Litigation-healthcare partner Andy Ruskin will speak at the 2019 Drug Pricing and Reimbursement Stakeholder Summit, a two-day conference aimed to examine the current and future changes to the pricing landscape as it shifts in response to administrative changes.
Andy’s panel, titled “Determine Efficient Processes for the Pricing and Reimbursement of Specialty Products,” will discuss pricing concerns and reimbursement considerations with a clear focus on specialty products on July 15 at 11:15 AM.
Topics will include:
- Consider regulatory and business factors with specialty products while making pricing decisions
- An analysis: the impacts of Trump’s White Paper and any implementation thereof on SP products
- Adhere to HRSA’s 340B requirements accounting for limited distribution drugs
- Address pricing compliance issues regarding personalized medicine and gene therapies
- Consideration of changing compliance risks of negotiating with PBMs and/or issuing copay cards to impact the net price of the product