This event has been changed to a webinar due to severe weather conditions in New England.
Join us for this Tax Executives Institute (TEI) program hosted by TEI’s New England Chapter, presented by Morgan Lewis and Massie R&D Tax Credits.
Please note that registration for this TEI event is limited to in-house tax professionals only.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- R&D Tax Credit Best Practices: Tips and Tricks on How the Best Companies Run Their Credit Process
- R&D Update: IRS Developments and Recent Cases
- R&D Credit Opportunities: Software Development and Prototypes
- Common Audit Sticking Points & Strategies to Overcome Them
- R&D Tax Credits and the Art of War: How to Win the Battle With the IRS
- Intangible Property Issues Post-Tax Reform
- Select Tax Issues Relevant to Companies in the Technology and Life Sciences Industries – Potential Impact on M&A
MORGAN LEWIS SPEAKERS
- Greg Hartker | Partner, San Francisco
- Mike Liu | Partner, Chicago/Silicon Valley
- Dan Nelson | Partner, Boston
- Doug Norton | Associate, Washington, DC
- Alex Sadler | Partner, Washington, DC
- Jason Traue | Partner, Boston
Jason Massie and Peter Green of Massie R&D Tax Credits will also be presenting.
Program | 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Please contact Kimberly Chappell.
CLE & CPE Credit