Watch the presentation >>
View the slides >>
Your IT Infrastructure and Systems – Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
Thursday, June 3, 2021
|05:00 PM - 06:00 PM BST|
|12:00 PM - 01:00 PM ET|
|09:00 AM - 10:00 AM PT|
Partners Reece Hirsch, Pulina Whitaker, and Beth Herrington will discuss cybersecurity and data privacy legal issues related to IT infrastructure and systems employed in the vaccine rollout.
Topics will include:
- Cybersecurity threat management and crisis response to incidents
- HIPAA Security Rule standards applicable to vaccination records
- Data collection and cross-border data transfer issues
- National and state system management
- Compliance with applicable state laws
- Litigation risk management
CLE credit: CLE credit in CA, IL, NY, PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval. Credit in CT, FL, and NJ is pending approval (via reciprocity).