As we continue to see many new regulations from the SEC, PCAOB and financial institution regulators, we also continue to see numerous challenges emerge for the audit committee.
Presented live in New York and available via the web, each panel will offer practical advice based on real-world examples to give you the information and tools you need to successfully perform and meet the many challenges facing audit committees and boards today.
- Catch up on the most important developments in the past year for audit committees,
including SEC and PCAOB developments
- Understand the focus on expanded audit committee reporting
- Review the impact of accounting developments on the responsibilities of audit committees
- Explore the audit committee’s evolving role in overseeing internal control over financial reporting and risk
- Discuss ethical and liability challenges for audit committee advisors
Linda Griggs will moderate the panels PCAOB Developments: What’s Happening in the Auditing Arena?
and Evolving Expectations for Audit Committees, including Audit Committee and Company Communications