Crime and the Food Industry:
When Does Noncompliance At Your Facility Make You a Target for Prosecution?
View the presentation >> | Watch the recording >>
March 22, 2016
Join Morgan Lewis and the North American Meat Institute for a one-hour joint webinar on criminal liability in the food industry and best practices to avoid prosecution.
Topics will include:
- Current trends and headlines, including recent felony and misdemeanor court rulings
- Overview of controlling law, including availability of defenses
- Process of investigation, including factors at issue, referring bodies, and possible sanctions
- Best practices and preventive measures
- Mark D. Dopp | General Counsel, North American Meat Institute
- Robert G. Hibbert | Partner, Morgan Lewis
- Matthew S. Miner | Partner, Morgan Lewis
- Benjamin D. Klein | Associate, Morgan Lewis
For more information, contact Mary Ann Huntington at +1.202.739.5622 or email@example.com