Oil & Gas Regulatory Roundup – 2nd Quarter 2017
View the presentation >> | Listen to the recording >>
June 29, 2017
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM ET
Please join us for our next oil and gas regulatory roundup, which will tackle important developments and trends from the second quarter of 2017 and their potential impact on the oil and gas markets.
Topics will include:
- Progress toward restoring a quorum at FERC
- FERC’s certificate approvals before completion of Clean Water Act reviews
- FERC’s upcoming technical conference on liquidity in gas price indices
- CFTC’s amendments to whistleblower rules and reinterpretation of antiretaliation enforcement authority
- Challenges to PHMSA’s underground natural gas storage rule
CLE credit: CLE credit in CA, FL, IL, NJ (via reciprocity), NY, PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval.