Partner Edmond Seferi will be speaking at the Opal Group’s 2016 CLO Summit. The conference is an educational forum designed for investors, issuers, underwriters, rating agencies, lawyers and accountants.
The conference agenda will discuss and cover the newest techniques to maximize returns and reduce risk exposure in this growing area of Asset-Backed Finance, in addition to an in-depth review of recent regulatory changes in addition to rating agency methodology, legal, tax and structural considerations.
Edmond will also present on the topic of CLO Markets in a Regulated Environment.
Topics will include:
- The AAA Conundrum, What Would Break the Impasse?
- The Current State and Outlook for the CLO Market
- Investor Roundtable
- How to Construct A CLO: Building A Portfolio And Negotiating Documents
- Evaluating Leveraged Loan Market Performance and Direction
- CLO Equity
- Issuer Roundtable
- CLO Markets in a Regulated Environment
- How to Analyze Structural Features of a CLO
- CLO Mezz Tranches/Opportunities and Relative Value
- Valuation, Analysis & Communication
- Secondary CLO Market
- Relative Value in the CLO Market
- Launching a CLO Platform
- CLO Managers Roundtable – State Of The Art
- Manager Screening and Evaluation
- 2.0 Successful CLO Management
- Best Practices-Operational Issues for Maintaining a CLO
- Accounting and Tax
- Opportunities and Obstacles in the European CLO
- Market Middle Market