Responding to Emergencies and Catastrophes
June 02, 2016
02:00 PM - 03:00 PM
Please join Morgan Lewis partner Matthew Miner for the one-hour program to discuss the following topics:
- What is a crisis
- Anticipated challenges
- Objectives for effective crisis management
- How to prepare for an emergency
- How crises can impact the energy industry
- Relevant examples to learn from
- Best practices and strategies to implement
For more information, please contact Meredith Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1.215.963.5746.
CLE credit: CLE credit in FL, IN, KY, NC, OH, PA, SC, and TX is currently pending approval.