Morgan Lewis's Energy Practice presented this webinar on FERC’s proposed rulemaking on transmission planning and cost allocation.
Our panelists discussed issues relating to FERC’s proposed rulemaking, including the specific reforms under consideration:
- Greater regional coordination in transmission planning
- Consideration of public policy requirements in transmission planning processes
- Removal of obstacles to nonincumbent transmission provider participation in transmission planning processes
- Increased interregional coordination in transmission planning through interregional planning agreements
- Cost allocation of new transmission projects on an intra- and interregional basis and potential jurisdiction issues
- Stephen M. Spina
- Joseph W. Lowell
- Michael Keegan
View a recording of the webinar.