In the most recent edition of our global telehealth series, we take a look at the United Kingdom’s telehealth expansion, discussing the UK National Health Services’ recently released guidance providing a set of best practice principles for third-party partners to follow. The LawFlash covers telehealth laws and regulations and the role of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, as well as looks forward to future changes and reform.
Our global healthcare industry team continues to highlight how regions around the world have quickly adapted to providing telehealth services following the COVID-19 pandemic. View these previous publications for more insights:
- Tele-Tuesday: Overview of China’s Internet-Based Medicine
- Tele-Tuesday: DOJ National Healthcare Fraud Takedown Targets Telehealth – But Should DOJ’s Focus Be Elsewhere?
- Tele-Tuesday: Singapore’s Telehealth Expansion
- Tele-Tuesday: Executive Order Signals Increased Support for Telehealth Expansion
- COVID-19 Brings Surge in Telehealth Use Around the World