Join Morgan Lewis this month for these programs on employee benefits and executive compensation:
- Retirement Plans: Key Fiduciary Issues in 2019 seminar series:
- March 12 | Chicago | Seminars presented by Morgan Lewis, Grant Thornton, and Fiduciary Investment Advisors (FIA) | Morgan Lewis seminar panelist Dan Salemi
- March 20 | Washington, DC | Seminars presented by Morgan Lewis, Grant Thornton, and (FIA) | Morgan Lewis seminar panelist Jonathan Zimmerman
- March 26 | Philadelphia | Seminars presented by Morgan Lewis, Grant Thornton, and (FIA) | Morgan Lewis seminar panelist Amy Pocino Kelly
- March 28 | New York | Seminars presented by Morgan Lewis, Grant Thornton, and (FIA) | Morgan Lewis seminar panelist Jeanie Cogill
- Hot Topics in Employee Benefits: What We’re Seeing | March 21 | Webinar presented by Andy Anderson, Steven Johnson, R. Randall (Randy) Tracht, Mims Maynard Zabriskie, and Elizabeth Goldberg
We’d also encourage you to attend the firm’s Global Public Company Academy series.
- Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Developments | March 13 | Webinar presented by David Sirignano and Jim McKenzie
- Cybersecurity and Related Developments | March 27 | Webinar presented by Mark Krotoski and Emily Drazan Chapman
And, don’t forget to attend the firm’s M&A Academy series.
- Privacy and Data Security Issues in M&A Transactions | March 5 | Webinar presented by Doneld Shelkey, Ezra Church, and Pulina Whitaker
- Bridging the Gap with Transition Services Agreements | March 12 | Webinar presented by Vito Petretti and David Glazer
- What to Know about Merger Control Filings, and Avoiding Antitrust Traps | March 19 | Webinar presented by David Brenneman and Joanna Christoforou
- Making the Most of Cross-Border Deals in an Era of Heightened Regulatory Risk | March 26 | Webinar presented by Margaret Gatti and Giovanna Cinelli
Visit the Morgan Lewis events page for more of our latest programs.