Tuesday, May 26, 2015
- Stephen M. Spina
- J. Daniel Skees
Join us for a one-hour webinar to discuss how the regulatory changes driven by the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA’s) forthcoming Clean Power Plan are expected to affect energy markets and electric reliability in the United States, as well as how those effects create opportunities for energy companies and investors.
Topics will include:
- Understanding the Clean Power Plan
- Expected generator retirements
- The market impact in capacity markets
- The effects on providers of ancillary services
- Reliability impacts and proposed solutions
- Issues with natural gas reliance Investments in gas infrastructure
- Effects on transmission planning and siting
CLE credit in CA (1.0 hour), FL, IL, NJ (via reciprocity), NY, PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval.
Please contact Mary Ann Huntington at +1.202.739.5622 or email@example.com.