Mike Pierides, a partner in our technology, outsourcing, and commercial transactions practice, will be presenting a session titled “Procuring RegTech – Best Practices for Sourcing Compliance-related Technology from Third Party Vendors” at the 6th International Compliance Forum.
Mike will consider best practices for selecting and implementing compliance technology, in addition to the following topics:
- Function and enterprise efficiencies
- Requirements for identification
- Solution identification, assessment, and selection
- Negotiating appropriate contract terms
- Establishing objectives and an ethos to achieve long-term success with a third-party vendor
The presentation is part of the two-day 6th International Compliance Forum, taking place September 24–25, 2020. The forum will be streamed online.
We hope you’ll join us for Mike’s presentation on Thursday, September 24 at 8:50–9:10 pm ET, 5:50–6:10 am PT, and 3:50–4:10 pm GMT.
To register, visit the 6th International Compliance Forum event page.