We hosted a one-hour webinar to discuss the best ways to secure a company’s data and the steps to follow immediately after a suspected data breach.
- Data collection dos and don’ts
- Creating a data breach response plan
- Containing a data breach
- Identifying what information has been compromised
- Disposing of and redeploying assets
- Sharing threat data
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission regulations
- Using a strategic approach to notification
- Cost recoveries
- Encryption pros and cons
- Cyber attacks
- Cyber terrorism
CLE credit in CA (1.0 hour), FL, IL,
NJ, NY, PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval.
For more information, contact Meredith Brooks at +1.215.963.5746 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Listen to the recording of the presentation >>