Fourth Quarter Oil & Gas Regulatory Roundup 2016
View the presentation >> | Listen to the recording >>
January 11, 2017
01:00 PM - 02:00 PM ET
12:00 PM - 01:00 PM CT
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PT
Please join us for the second installation of our oil and gas regulatory webinar series, which will tackle important developments and trends over the last quarter, their potential effect on the oil and gas markets, and overall trends that we have seen in 2016.
Topics will include:
- Oil pipeline rate index methodology and data reporting requirements
- The US Federal Energy Regulatory Commission staff’s white paper on effective energy trading compliance practices
- Environmental permitting issues for gas and oil pipelines
- The US Commodity Futures Trading Commission’s whistleblower program
- The current status surrounding underground gas storage rules and regulations
For more information, please contact Mary Ann Huntington at +1.202.739.5622 or email@example.com.
CLE credit: CLE credit in CA, FL, IL, NJ (via reciprocity), NY, PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval.