Morgan Lewis Seminars
Current Antitrust Law Trends and Issues for Technology Companies – October 2019
|Tuesday, October 29, 2019|
|08:30 AM - 10:30 AM ET|
Technology companies face a variety of antitrust issues, including recent enforcement actions and areas of focus, such as investigations into platforms and emerging big data issues.
Join our Silicon Valley First Cup of Coffee Breakfast Briefing series,as we review the following matters:
- New, Landmark Antitrust Division Policy to Incentivize Corporate Compliance
- Global Compliance Trends and Standards in Other Jurisdictions
- Recent Trends and Cases in Antitrust, Privacy, and Big Data Enforcement
- No Poaching Enforcement and Litigation Updates
- Law Enforcement Efforts to Obtain Evidence Abroad and Updates Under the CLOUD Act
- Standard-Essential Patents/Fair, Reasonable, and Nondiscriminatory Terms – State of Play
- Merger Control Concerning Technology Markets and “Killer Acquisitions”
8:30 - 9:00 AM \\ Breakfast and registration
9:00 - 10:30 AM \\ Program
For more information or to register, please contact Iris Jacinto.
CLE credit: CLE credit in CA, FL, IL, NJ (via reciprocity), NY, PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval.