Hot Topics in Employee Benefits: What We’re Seeing – September 2015
View the presentation >>
September 16, 2015
12:00 PM - 01:30 PM ET
Please join us for the 14th installment of our What We’re Seeing webinar series, featuring updates on hot topics and trends that you should follow. This webinar will focus on important developments regarding employee benefits and executive compensation.
12:00 pm | Health and Welfare
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) reporting and the future of domestic partners
12:15 pm | Fiduciary Considerations
- Update on the Department of Labor’s proposed fiduciary rule—the comments, the hearings, and what may be next
12:30 pm | Plan Sponsor Considerations
- Lump-sum pension windows and curtailment of the IRS determination letter program
12:45 pm | ERISA Litigation
- The return of 401(k) stock drop lawsuits: does the Supreme Court’s Dudenhoeffer ruling foreclose litigation in the face of recent market corrections?
1:00 pm | Executive Compensation
- The Securities and Exchange Commission’s proposed rules relating to clawbacks
1:15 pm | Multiemployer Plans
- Multiemployer pension plan withdrawal liability considerations in asset sale transactions
- Updated instructions from the IRS ease contributing-employer ACA reporting requirements
For more information about this webinar, please contact Olive To at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLE credit: CLE credit in CA (1.5 hours), FL, IL, NJ (via reciprocity), NY, PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval.