2016 Technology May-rathon: Breaking the Code: Employee Benefits/Executive Compensation
View the presentation >> | Listen to the recording >>
May 10, 2016
2:00 PM - 3:30 PM ET
Join us for a 90-minute webinar that will demystify the benefits and compensation challenges and potential liabilities that companies of all sizes and types are facing.
Topics will include:
- Fiduciary pitfalls and the final US Department of Labor fiduciary rule
- Privacy and cybersecurity issues for plan fiduciaries
- Protection of retirement plans
- HIPAA audits and Affordable Care Act challenges
- Equity compensation considerations
- De minimis fringe benefits and taxable perks
For more information, contact Olive To at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLE credit: CLE credit in CA, FL, IL, NJ (via reciprocity), NY, PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval.