Morgan Lewis Seminars
Labor and Employment and Employee Benefits Seminar
Thursday, September 20, 2018
Please join us for an informative seminar on the latest developments in employee benefits, labor and employment, and antitrust issues affecting employers.
Topics will include:
- Fringe benefits taxation under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Common errors and corrections under 401(k) plans
- Provisions to limit litigation
- The DOJ’s “Antitrust Guidance for HR Professionals”
- California independent contractor classification following Dynamex
- Current issues in equity compensation
Please email Rosarin Watanasanticharoen or call +1.202.739.5032.
CLE credit: CLE credit in CA, FL, IL, NJ (via reciprocity), NY, PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval.