Morgan Lewis Seminars
2018 Annual Private Fund Investors Roundtable
October 04, 2018
08:30 AM - 04:30 PM ET
View the agenda >>
Please join us for our annual daylong roundtable.
The program will include in-depth discussions of legal, regulatory, and commercial issues that institutional investors face in the private investment funds market, including:
- Hot topics in private equity funds
- Liquid and hybrid funds
- New trends in secondary transactions and
- GP-led restructurings
- How to invest in permanent capital, strategic partnerships, and seed deals
- Securities regulatory updates
- Key trends in global investing
- Critical tax issues
- Fiduciary and regulation best interest
- Derivatives, cryptocurrencies, and FinTech
- Business due diligence: Critical approaches
To register or for more information, please contact Lindsay Levine.
CLE credit: CLE credit (including one hour of ethics credit) in CA, CT, DC, DE, FL, IL, MD, NJ (via reciprocity), OH, NM, NY, PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval.