Hot Topics in Data Privacy Regulation in Russia
Watch the recording >> | View the slides >>
November 27, 2018
05:00 PM - 06:00 PM MSK
02:00 PM - 03:00 PM GMT
09:00 AM - 10:00 AM ET
Data privacy regulations continue to be a hot topic in Russia as businesses become more digitally driven and cross-border data transfers grow exponentially.
Join us as we discuss trends in data privacy regulations in Russia for 2019.
Topics will include:
- News from the Russian data protection regulator (Roskomnadzor)
- New laws and legislative initiatives in the data privacy field
- Obtaining data subjects’ consents: views of the regulator
- Formalizing cross-border transfers from Russia and to Russia
- Localization rules: view from Roskomnadzor
Please email Stephanie Steedman or call +44.20.3201.5395.
CLE credit: CLE credit in CA, FL, IL, NJ (via reciprocity), NY, PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval.