Morgan Lewis Seminars
2019 Annual Private Fund Investors Roundtable
View the agenda >>
October 03, 2019
8:30–9:00 am | Registration
9:00 am–4:30 pm | Presentation
Please join us for our annual daylong roundtable.
Designed for legal and business professionals, the annual program will include in-depth discussions of commercial, legal, and regulatory issues that institutional investors face in the private investment funds market.
Topics will include:
- Private equity and hedge fund trends and terms
- What investors look for in their investments
- Secondary market update and recent trends
- Impact investing
- Key regulatory updates
- Defined contribution: Investing in private assets
- Challenges for investors investing in global private funds
- US and international tax update
- Fiduciary duties: Where’s the breach?
- Key enforcement issues and addressing government investigations(Ethics)
Leslie Picker | Reporter, CNBC
Todd Miller | Managing Director, Greeenhill & Co.
To register or for more information, please contact Bernice Kyereme.
CLE credit: CLE credit (including one hour of Ethics credit) in CA, CT, DC, DE, FL, IL, MD, ME, NJ (via reciprocity), NM, NY, OH, OR, PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval.