2019 Technology May-rathon: No-Poaching Agreements and Antitrust Laws
Watch the recording >> | View the slides >>
May 1, 2019
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM ET
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM PT
As the spotlight on no-poaching agreements continues to grow, employers should take steps to ensure they do not run afoul of anti-competition laws.
This webinar will focus on:
- Recent enforcement developments at DOJ, FTC, and states
- Employment issues (recent case law including non-compete issues)
- Evolving perspectives on standard of review in civil litigation: Per Se vs. Quick Look vs. Rule of Reason
- Rule of reason analysis and the narrow tailoring of HR restraints
- Update on EU law/enforcement issues
- Perspectives from Asia: Non-compete and no-poaching in strategic alliances
CLE credit: CLE credit in CA, FL, IL, NJ (via reciprocity), NY, PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval.