Conferences and Speeches
SEC Regional Directors Roundtable
Watch the presentation >>
View the program materials >>
|Wednesday, October 21, 2020|
|12:30 PM - 01:45 PM ET|
Morgan Lewis is proud to co-host with the Securities and Exchange Commission Historical Society for an upcoming virtual SEC Regional Directors roundtable. Morgan Lewis partner and former Regional Director of the SEC’s Philadelphia office Jeff Boujoukos will lead a discussion with an esteemed panel of current and former SEC Regional Directors.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Dealing with coronavirus (COVID-19) at the regional level
- How regions drive enforcement cases and initiatives
- How OCIE innovates at the regional level
- Tips, complaints, and referrals at the regional level
- Future areas of enforcement and OCIE emphasis
- G. Jeffrey Boujoukos - Partner, Morgan Lewis
- Richard R. Best - Director, New York Regional Office, SEC
- Marc P. Berger - Deputy Director of Enforcement, SEC
- Kelly L. Gibson - Director, Philadelphia Regional Office, SEC
- Michele Wein Layne - Director, Los Angeles Regional Office, SEC
Please contact Neal Geosits.
CLE credit: CLE credit in CA, CT, FL, IL, NY, NJ (via reciprocity), PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval.