Join ACC-Northeast and Morgan Lewis for a virtual panel discussion on environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG).
Morgan Lewis partners Carl Valenstein, Celia Soehner, and Jason Frank along with Jeff Levinson, vice president, general counsel, and secretary for NetScout Systems, Inc., will tackle real-world ESG issues and develop practical solutions.
Situations and solutions will include:
- The chair of your board noted that one of your competitors has just issued a sustainability report and wants your company to do the same.
- An investor has presented you with an ESG questionnaire.
- A shareholder has presented a climate change proposal for inclusion in the proxy.
- A state AG's office has sent an inquiry concerning the ESG claims in your sustainability report.
- A group of employees has filed a complaint with your board chair concerning a lack of diversity on the board and in senior management.
- A consumer watchdog group has started a campaign against your company based on allegations of supply chain integrity issues.
Questions? Contact Gail Sobha.