LONDON, October 28, 2020: Leading legal directory publisher Chambers and Partners has released its 2021 UK guide, naming 11 Morgan Lewis lawyers as leaders in their fields across 15 practice areas and ranking the firm in two practice categories.
Chambers rankings are based on client feedback and independent research that demonstrate law firms’ technical legal abilities, professional conduct, client service excellence, commercial astuteness, diligence, and commitment to clients.
- London, Capital Markets: Securitisation
- UK-wide, Investment Funds: Private Equity
- Nicholas Bolter, Intellectual Property
- Matthew Howse, Employment: Employer
- Gawain Hughes, Investment Funds: Private Equity: Secondaries; Investment Funds: Private Equity: Venture Capital
- Eliska Macnerova, Investment Funds: Private Equity
- Robert Mailer, Investment Funds: Private Equity; Investment Funds: Private Equity: Venture Capital
- Frances Murphy, Competition Law; Competition Law: Private Enforcement: Claimant
- Mike Pierides, Information Technology; Outsourcing
- Oliver Rochman, Investment Funds: Private Equity
- Omar Shah, Competition Law: Litigation
- Louise Skinner, Employment: Employer
- Ayesha Waheed, Projects